Sunday, August 4, 2013

ShieldDude


---------------------------------------------------
Today Mymy went to Koreaaaa ! Byeeee ! Youth today was alright. I Tuyen hepled me teach for the first lesson and it was alright :) During lunch, I played soccer with the little kids then the bigger kids came and we all played :) It was fun ! After youth, Anthony and I went out to Inala to chilled. We met up with the youth people but we didn't eat with them but instead went to eat sushi with Vincent. 

Afterward, we went back to mine to do our PT exams. It was hardish :( Big Tam came over and helped us. We managed to get 23/25 and we failed :( Now we have two attempts left to do it. Afterward, I took my ps3 out and we played Tekken for hours ! I still got my skills but it still isn't good as I was back in my prime days :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment