Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful


-------------------------------- 
I woke up super early today to go to the Physio in the morning. I was there for an hour, he mostly sat me on the machines LOL. First time there and I feel like being a Physio now :L Afterward, I did all of my treasurer job for Thieu Nhi. Oh god, all that counting took me like three hours.... T_T Why did the kids have to give me coins!?!?!? Gimme notes dammit~

Afterward, I went over to dad's friend to fix his computer. Also went grocery shopping for mum today :) oh and I am glad I moved my car into my garage before the hail :) Afterward, I tried to sleep cause I was sick but we had so many phone calls zzz. Ended up going to tafe to finish of some assignments until my sickness was killing me so I ended up going home. 

Came home to Cha Truc visiting my family. I like his personality :) These priest are cool ! I am so dead tired right now ! I need my sleep and I hate you stupid bum flu~!

No comments:

Post a Comment