Monday, November 11, 2013

November


OMG ~! Soooreh ! I've been busy, dead, procrastinating, tired and what else? All the others bad things you can think of. Tafe is evil ! E.V.I.L I SAAAY !
--------------------------------
Warning- Might be a long post or I might even summarize it :) P.S. I got kinda slack at the beginning since I forgot what I did :( 

01/11/2013 - Friday

After work, I went to church then went to eat with Anthony and Nam until we headed back to church for the charismatic program. Someone had to go to hospital :`( 

02/11/2013 - Saturday

Church at night again but it wasn't really church so I gather a few of the boys and headed over to St Marks for church. Afterward, we as in Thieu Nhi took our priest out for dessert. We all met up at mine before we set off. Drove all the way up to Milton for some Italian hot chocalate ;) This priest is such a cool priest ! I love him ! His stories are good too ! 

03/11/2013 - Sunday

Thieu Nhi was alright.Touch was fun ! Had training with my team then subbed for Vincent team afterward. We went back to mine to chill before church. I forgot what I did afer chruch :( 

04/11/2013 - Monday

Tafe is starting to kill me :( Spent my whole day at tafe from 8am to 8pm. :( Came home and Andy was there with Lan Anh. After their study sesh with my dad I talked with Lan Anh for hours and Andy talked to the rest of my family :L It was good chatting with her :L She's such a nice and friendly person to talk to :) We talked about pretty much random stuff hahaha. So funny too !

05/11/2013 - Tuesday

Another day at tafe putting my 100% in everything. Awais drove me to Sunnybank hills to get kebabs since we were so hungry. He is such a reckless driver and he's so corupted. He told me about his life on this way and wow !!

06/11/2013 - Wednesday

Spent my day at tafe doing assignments. Met Johnnie there so we went to Sunnybank to eat Mos Burger and chill. Went to play my touch game and it was intense :L Also played for another team afterward since they needed players. Non-stop playing is so tiring :L

07/11/2013 - Thursday

Spent my day watching anime at home and doing chores. At 3, I went over to the church to be tutored about Vietnamese by a priest. Afterward, I headed up to tafe to study and do some more assignments.

08/11/2013 - Friday

During work, I got a call to go get a job interview :) After work, I meant to stay home and do my assignments after church but I drove Nam to his girlfriend house since she left her phone with him. Came there and thought we were going to just drop the phone but we were invited in :L hahaha third wheeling is crappy LOL.

 Afterward, we decided to go eat but we didn't know where to go so we headed to forest lake and was planning to ask vi, what's there to eat at forest lake. She didn't know and so we chilled for abit then something happened and we didn't leave till late. We went to Bluefin for steak but their kitchen was closed so we ate at maccas zzzz sighh. !

09/11/2013 - Saturday

Work was... what can I say, The same old thing I guess. After work, I was planning to stay home but Hannah asked if I wanted to go to Cold rock with her. I was so tempted to get ice cream so why not :L Drove over to Hannah's and waited for Tony P to come. We ate at indro then headed back to play games with Hannah and her siblings and cousins. It was quite fun ! I didn't come first though, her brother is just too good for me :(

10/11/2013 - Sunday

Youth today was alright, I pretty much did revision for them since their exams are next week which means, I have to write an exam up :( then mark them... Nuuuuu ! After youth, I washed my car and went to eat Poppes with Td and Pumba. I was so happy when my car was so clean... nek minnut, it storms.... FML LOL Could had got a free car wash.

Came home and helped out with my family since we had a party tonight. Thang picked Anothny and I up to go play touch. The game was fun since we played TRL today :) It even rained hard and we kept on playing :L Nothing is stopping us !! We came back to mine and took a shower before we head to church.

After church, I went back to mine seeing so many people :L The party was alright, it was pretty chill. Caught up with a few of my cousins. We had a bishop and a few priest today at the party.

11/11/2013 - Monday

Remembrance day~!
Spent my majority of the day doing assignments at tafe. I left early to go to a job interview. The interview was so doggy lol. Hopefully I get the job ! They said they will call me back on friday.... Another week of waiting I guess. Oh and you guys will find out where the interview was taken place when I get or not get the job :L

Came home and took a quick nap until my parents got home. Did some more assignment work during the night and took mummy to go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment