Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WHO YOU?


------------------------------------------------------
Spent most of my time at Tafe doing assignments. Also, we found out we had an exam today....zzz. These tafe teachers never tells us when we have exams. After tafe, I stayed back abit to do more assignment until my tummy told me to go hunt for some food. So I went to Sunnybank and met up with Johnnie got Chicken curry and Coco Jungle before I headed back to tafe to do more work.

I left kinda early compared to other nights to go play touch. Vincent joined out team this week and Thang and Vi came to watch us play. Sadly, we loss again but it was still fun ! Got fully soaked since it was raining :L Fells good to play in the rain ! 

Came home and watched the latest up of running man either though I should had been studying :L Got a busy and productive day planned tomorrow. Hopefully I follow this plan 100% tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment