Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Throwback

Cloud <3
-------------------------------------
Woke up to daddy telling me to help him mow the lawn. oh man, it was so hot outside and I was burning but nothing can stop me from getting the job done ! I've pretty much spent my day at home and resting today. Also went shopping for mummy at Inala for a bit. This lady saw me drive my car and when I parked it, she came to me and compliment me on it and asked me about all these questions. She really really like my car :L 

My touch team didn't have a game tonight but this other team needed some subs since they are missing a few members so I was like, I should help them. The team we vs'ed was so fast and we ended up losing... but it was a fun game overall :) 

I've nothing planned for tomorrow except for some late night shopping to get some toys for Funfest. I need to make my day more productivee ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment