Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Freedom


-----------------------------------------
19/11/2012 - Monday

I woke up and got ready for Tafe and waited for Toan to come pick me up since he said he's gonna pick me up.  He didn't come so I thought he was late and waited longer until I texted him. He said he wasn't going to tafe anymore.... at least tell me beforehand if you're not gonna pick me up... sigh. Therefore, I had to stay home since I had no lift whatsoever. Missed two exams aswell :( And the bus is so crap cause at that time, the only bus that would take me to tafe was at 1ish... no point going to tafe for 2 hours then home. 

Just chilled at home until Tony picked me up to out and eat with a couple of people. We ate at Coffee Square and I had steak. Steak took so long to cook ! The other guys/girls food came out and they finished eating and the steak for Tony, Kevin and I haven't even came out yet... Such a long wait lol. 

After eating, we headed to Karaoke and sang while John and Neilson went to play pool and left Tony, Ronnie, Kevin and me with the girls.... We sang for like an hour and then POOOOL Yay ! Ronnie and I played with Hannah and Teresa while Mande and Tien sat out and watched. The other guys were playing on another table. After playing we all decided to head home. 

But it was still early for the people in Tony's car which was Me, Tony, Hannah, Mande and Ronnie so we decided to go get dessert ! Drove to Casamia Paris and it was closed so we ended up going to Richlands Maccas. Got there and their drive through machine wasn't working, so they were closed. Ended up at Forest Lake maccas for Soft serve with flakes. It was funny when Tony asked for 4 flakes and one without. The person who was working at the drive through was Tim and he said, "Was it 4 flakes or 4 flakes with the cones?" We cracked up so much :L 

Drove to Mande's house and we just parked outside of her place and ate. For some reason, we sat in the car and talked for like an hour LOL Just sitting in front of Mande's place talking at like 11ish hahaha. The topic was quite interesting and funny at the same time :) 

20/11/2012 - Tuesday

A normal day at Tafe and a normal exam taken down. For Lunch, Leon and I met up with Hoa and Denne and we headed to Fusion 360. When we got there, turns out it was closed so we headed to Market Square to eat Steak at the Coffee Square. Eating there again lol and steak again... After tafe, I went for a jog with Mymy and Linda at the lake. It was refreshing but hot at the same time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment