Saturday, November 17, 2012

Locked Out of Heaven

----------------------------------------------
I forgot to blog yesterday :(

16/11/2012 - Friday


All I did was work today. Chilled with Tony, Jack and Alex out there. Anna came afterward and I caught up with her abit. After work, I was planning to stay home and play on my computer. All of a sudden, the youth people came over to mine and dragged me out. We headed to Jindalee and ate at Jindalee Villa. Ms Synoniw (I don't remember how to spell her name lol) was there... awkward... Tried not to look at her but I am pretty sure she saw me :/ 


We went back to Vy's place for deep fried ice cream and Christine and Jeanne was there.

Just chilled and watched the girls drank since there were going clubbing after.

17/11/2012 - Saturday

Went over to my cousin place to pray for his grandpa who past away a hundred day ago. Chilled there for ages afterward. On the way home, it rained so hard that it was so hard to see. On an 80's road, everyone started driving like 40km/h... so so hard to see and puddles of water everywhere. Got to heaps of traffic lights that wasn't working and it was funny how all the cars stopped since they didn't know who to give way to... everyone slowly moved lol. I need a storm buddy tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment