Monday, November 5, 2012

Invisible



----------------------------------------------------------------
4/11/2012 - Sunday

Went to youth as usual. After youth, Hoa and I went to Forest lake to get my 3DS and Pokemon White 2 :) Spent all my money on it though LOL $4 left in my bank haha. Looks like, it's time to save up more ! After getting the 3DS, we went to pick up our shovels and Td. We headed to Anh Ken's place. He needed help with fixing up his big backyard that got destroyed during the Queensland flood. So we lent him our helping hands.

Got there and started working and helping out straight away. Shovel shovel shovel shovel, rake rake rake then back to shoveling shoveling shoveling~. It was tiring and dusty as ! Came home and took a shower before heading to church and maaaan. You could see all the dirt falling off me in the shower ! It was so brown !

Church was just church lol, chilled there for abit afterward then home I went ! Played Pokemon and Watched Nikita all night :L I said I was gonna sleep early but that obviously didn't work :(

5/11/2012 - Monday

Back to tafe and study again :( Did an exam today which was alright, Hopefully I will pass ! And our teacher, Bob, he's always a crap teacher LOL He got pissed again and we didn't do anything :(


No comments:

Post a Comment