Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tidus


-------------------------------------------------
Went over to Ronnie's house to get ready for Supanova with Rebecca, Ronnie and Randy. Got my make up done by Becca :) Thank you Becca ! We headed to RNA showgrounds and ate Maccas in the car. There wasn't as much people as usual since we went on a Sunday. Walked around and bought stuff. I managed to not spend as much as usual since I didn't bring much money with me and I only had one small pocket on my cosplay costume that can only hold notes. Btw, I cosplayed as Tidus from Final Fantasy X. It was an incomplete cosplay but oh well, I still got hugs and photo taken :) Met up with Mande for abit then walked around shopping more. Met Miss Chen and OMG ! BOA HANCOCK !! 

Headed to QUT for parking since it was only $3 for an hour parking :) It was weird when QUT Students looked at us... LOL we walked to the Botanical Gardens and took photos there. Got home and I was so tired ! I can't seem to get all my makeup off :(

No comments:

Post a Comment