Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LOST


SO CUTE ! 
-----------------------------------------------------
Woke up and got ready for Tafe. I forgot I had to go with Hoa and get trophies for Thieu Nhi... woops. wagged tafe and went with him. We picked Pumba up and off to Underwood we went. Checked out a few of the trophies place and we found a place that was cheap and good :) YAY !

Headed to Big Gun for Yumcha but turns out it doesn't open until 11 and it was 10:30 at that time so we chilled outside and looked around the supermarket for 30 mins. Turns out, we were stupid and why didn't we just go to Landmark since it was on the one back and it was better LOL Stupid of us :( Drove to Landmark and had Yumcha there ! YUM !

After eating, we went to get Hazel tea and chilled and talked there. Checked a few of the shops around in Sunnybank. My teacher saw me at Sunnybank and asked why I wasn't at tafe LOL. Woops, was gonna go to tafe late but it was so hot so home I went ! 

It was so hot todaaay ! Got home and took a nap lol. Hatethisweather. Played DragonNest again and omg ! I liked it more now ! It's so much easier to level up than before :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment