Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ashtraynutz


---------------------------------------------

Last night, I woke up at 2ish and I couldn't go back to sleep :( WHY ! Today was an alright day I suppose. First thing was waking up to daddy voice to drive him to work. Came home and caught up on the stuff I needed. Did abit of chores until Mymy and Linda came over to pick me up ! I haven't seen Linda ever-since LBM ! So a good catch up with her :) Oh and it was sunny today ! Yaaay ~

We went to pick up Hoa then headed all the way down to Rochedale to look at Merticon Display Homes. We got this idea when Mymy and I went to look at Display Homes near Vy's place. We got there and omg ! I LOVE THE HOUSES ! It was so spacious and amazing ! There was one house that has a toilet and bathroom in every single room ! So there were pretty much eight toilets altogether in that one house ! Also have a swimming pool and BBQ area ! Outdoor bedroom and everything ! One day I would love to live in one of this house but it would be waaii too much effort to clean up :L 

We walked around looking at Plantation house and other ones. We were feeling really hungry so we drove all the way to Runcorn to eat Sakura Sushi. We meet up with Pumba and Vincent there but, the restaurant was closed :( Nuuu ! Not again ! 

Our next food hunting spot was Madtongsan ! It was quite a long wait until our food came but it eventually came and yum ! Walked around the place looking for ice-cream but we ended up in woolies getting drumsticks :) We drove home and Mymy and I took a long detour to take everyone home since everyone lived everywhere LOL and we lived in the middle of everyone ! 

Came home and I took a long as nap and woke up to preparing dinner with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment