Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hungry4women


-----------------------------------
Today I got woken up to go help my uncle deliver the keys to my uncle. Just on a normal family errand :) Came home and roughly washed and vacuumed my car. Did a few chores before I headed out to Inala for my cheap haircut :) It feels so refreshing with short hair ! Came home and helped daddy with editing my grandparents photos. Later on, I was meant to go jogging to Ai-van's place but my mood changed and I thought about life alot in the shower LOL. I swear, the shower is like the only time I think about life alot hahaha. 

Instead of jogging, i just laid in bed until two and I was so hungry and had to get something to munch on since I haven't ate anything all day. Mummy came home early today so daddy, mummy and I went shopping :) I haven't shopped with them in so long ! We went to Harvery Norman to print the photos then looked around. Went into Bunnings afterward to check out some stuff. 

Ended up in Oxley Aldi and the shops near there for grocery shopping :) Came home and I took a nap again :( Sighhh ! I can't afford to take naps anymore ! And yaaay work tomorrow :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment