Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dark Knight


----------------------------
Work today was boring since I had no net :( Ended up texting a few people. oh and Mande, Tien, Hannah and Teresa came out and visited me for abit then back to work :( There was so many poilice officiers at Inala today. Something must have been going on. I saw like more than ten different ones and they were looking around and talking to people about something. 

They then met up together and talked us a group then head off somewhere...After work, I came home and edited my grandparents photo then went to Harvey Norman with Daddy to print it out. Came home and got a call to go over to Tony's for games night. Games night was alright tonight. There wasn't much people tonight. Just Tony, Hannah, Anthony, Randy, Teresa and Tien. We played Taboo first then Dixit. We were mainly just chilling and talking for most of the night :L 

No comments:

Post a Comment