Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ape



Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.

-     -     -

Today has been a somewhat busy day for me. First of all, I got picked up by Andy to go have a look at the camp site we will be camping in September with Thieu Nhi. Co Mai also tagged along to check out the kitchen that she will be cooking in. It was a long drive there and when we got there, the place was spaciousness. There had good facilities and also a good hall with alot of air-cons :) The downfall of this place is that the cabins are really far away from the facilities and they are really far away from each cabins too :(

So Andy and I planned to get some tents for the older kids to sleep in on the grass area which isn't too far from the hall. After our site visit, we went back to Inala to drop off Co Mai and picked up Chi Jenny to go eat Yum Cha at Parklands. We ate quite alot :) Had a good talk also :) Haven't seen and spoken to Chi Jenny in awhile. Had some Bubble Tea at Sakuraya afterward then home we went. 

When I got home, my dad asked me to take him to Indro to look at the new shops and new Indro. Being the awesome good son I am, I took him there even though I am so sick of that place. We explore all the floors and bought a few items. 

Afterward, I came home to rest abit before Andy came over to chilled for abit. We had news that we, Thieu Nhi leaders have to do something at the church tomorrow but we wasn't too sure what we had to do so Andy and Myself went over to the church to talk to the Ex Ban Phuc Vu to check things out but they had no idea too so we talked to Cha (Priest) Tunrs out that we gotta make a cover for the whole outside of church :( 

Afterward, I went to watch Dawn of the Ape with Vy and Randy. The movie was goood ! I enjoyed it :) Abit sad ish though but still good :) We had a really really late dinner at Malaya Conner and had some good talk and laugh :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment