Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Orange Sun


-     -     -

Last night, I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch a movie. I haven't watched a movie at home in awhile so it was pretty relaxing. The movie I decided to watch was a comedy one. "Just go with it" featuring Adam Sandler. I love Adam Sandler ! I'm going go download more of his movies to watch it in my last week of holidays.

So today I didn't really do much. First of all, I went to Lunch with Pumba, Hoa and Kiet at Hog's Breath cause of the $10 lunch special they had and I had to go to Indooroopilly to do some claiming at Medibank. Went around window shopping for awhile and bought nothing cause I am a poorbie :(

I came home and did some chores and fell asleep while watching anime. Woke up and did more chores and helped mum around the house. I was invited to go out and eat Bungle Bungle and dessert but I declined them and decided to stay home and be a good boy :)

Rewatched Code Geass and omg ! It's still a good anime ! One of the best storyline and ending ever ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment