Thursday, July 31, 2014

Can't keep up



Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
-     -     -

Waking up early in the cold is so hard but I managed. Boring bus ride to uni as always. I had two lectures today and I must say, I did a good job at listing and taking notes :) Yaay ! Go Lam ! I gotta keep this up ! I cannot afford to slack off again. Had a workshop at the end and our group was meant to work on our assignment and we were so clueless :( The teacher isn't really a good teacher. He doesn't help out at all ! :/

It was peak hour after I finished Uni and I didn't really want to catch the bus home with traffic so I decided to go eat Mos Burger by myself :( I know, I am Mr Forever alone :( But I bumped into Christian there and had a short but nice chat with him :) 

Oh man, I think I am sick now :( I don't wanna be sick waaah ! What is medicine? I will sleep off this sickness ! I watched Hunter X Hunter : Last mission and it was an alright anime movie I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment