Friday, August 8, 2014

Me


The only one who can beat me is me.
-     -     -
Another day at Uni, Another knowledge to my brain :) I had three tute today and I must say, I did a good job at paying attention :) Actually learnt alot of maths today :) I have a 10% exam next week :( Gotta cram alot for that soon. 

Had a quick session at the gym today and bumped into Tony who also had a quick session cause he was sick. Afterward, I came home to rest before heading out to Trung Tam for dance practice. Practice was okay ish. 

Later on I wanted to go home so I walked home but Kristy and Nhu followed me and wanted me to take them out :( I said no to them alot of time but they were so presistant so I took them to Sunnybank around with Randy. We bumped into Martin and Hong there and also Linda and Vinson :) So many people there on a friday night. We had drinks at Sakuraya and pretty much chilled. Met Mande there too who gave me free toppings :) Yaay ! Thank you ! 

Another day at work tomorrow :( I am running out of good manga to read :( Going to go look for something interesting to read now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment