Thursday, August 28, 2014

skypeia


-     -    -
Woke up abit late today and missed my bus but there was always another bus 15 mins later :) Met David on the bus and had a good talk with him. We walked to Uni together again. I came late into my lecture but everyone looks like they were falling asleep anyways. 

After the lecture, my group spent the whole day working on our assignment since our demostration was in the afternoon. We rushed it so much at the end but didn't get the result we wanted. we managed to pull a six for the demostratoin :) Yaaay ! I thought we were gonna get a three or four :L I didn't even had time for lunch until we finished at 4. So I celebrated by myself at Mos burger :) 

Came home and rest for abit until I got called out to Sunnybank to eat and chill. We ate at Kingsfood and the food wasn't that great but there was good company :) Phap, Tham, Hoa, Randy and Johnnie was with us. Bumped into Martin there too ! oh and David Melara too ! who was with Justin and this other dude. The other dude was quite fun cause I came up to him and say, "Hey, long time no see mate" and he follwoed up and said, "how have you been" and all that ! I love people like that who plays along with you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment