Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Everything has changed


-------------------------------------------------------
Did another exam today and it was quite hard LOL The beginning of the exam was a piece of cake but later on, at the end of the exam paper, I didn't know what to do so I just guessed :( No one knew what to do.... 

Went to church again to listen to the priest for like 2.5 hours again. It was interesting but I died out at the end again lol Chilled with the youth guys for a while after church. 

Hannah suggested Nikita to me to watch, Started watching it today and it's quite good :) Download both seasons already. Time to watch this like a boss ! 

I really need to get my sleeping pattern right again, I've been having bags under my eyes for like two weeks now. Gotta sleep early to wake up early ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment