Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I will show you

Get out of my head ! 
---------------------------------------------------------
Tafe today was okay ! Went to Sunnybank at break to just chill lol. Class wasn't as boring as yesterday which is good :)After tafe, Leon and I went to Officeworks to get calculators and stuff. My cousin, Nam came over and chilled with me. We just talked lol. Was looking up cars with him aswell. I wish I have money for my Lambo :(
Yay ! We got a new timetable and we finish at three tomorrow :) So much better than going home at five :)

 I really need to go shopping to get birthday gifts sometime this week, I've been delaying it so much ! Was meant to go like last Friday and last last Thursday but i didn't... :( Gotta go soon though. The deadline is coming up !

Mummy took most of her clothing's and stuff out of my wardrobe so now, I have so much more room to place my stuff :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment