Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Capoeira

I am the second prince of the Nguyen Duy's ! I remember who I am ! 
If only I was older than my brother then I would be king when my daddy past away :L
----------------------------------------------
Another day of staying home :) It got abit boring at times but I managed through ! Watched 21 and it was an okay movie. Expected to be better though. I was too lazy to cook so I just ate a pie in the fridge  Must cook soon though ! Was meant to clean my room but it go more messy lol. MUST CLEAN ROOM TOMORROW ! 

Ai-van and Nam picked me up to go try a Capoeira class in Westend. It was tiring and fun but quite expensive... $15 for a lesson :( The first lesson was a free lesson :) The teacher is so cool and nice ! We learnt how to play Brazilian instrument at the end which was cool ! Sang alot at the end haha. It's good cause we are learning how to dance, fight and play instruments at the same time :) Not too sure if I should continue this class due to financial needs but I want to though :( If only I was rich !

No comments:

Post a Comment