Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So alive


--------------------------------------
First day back to tafe and arghhh it was so horrible ! On the way there, there was a car crash since the lights aren't working :( so we had to take a detour to tafe. Got to tafe and omg, the time table sucks ! 8-5 Monday to Thursday FML Someone kill me now ! Such a long term ! During our lunch break, Leon, Mark and I went to Corinda Tavern to eat but we took like so many detours since it was flooded around the area. 

After eating our cheap yummy food, our next stop was officeworks since Leon and I needed our stationary. Sighh back to tafe we went ! The last class, half of the class fell asleep lol. I guess everyone hasn't gone back to normal sleeping pattern lol.

Spent my night doing my Thieu Nhi Treasurer spreadsheet, Still procrastinating organizing the money for Tet :( I am just too tired and lazy to do that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment