Thursday, January 31, 2013

Every Night


-------------------------------------------
Went to Tafe and paid for my enrollment... frikken $1200 gone just like that :( I got home then showered and when I finished showering, all of the sudden, Hoa just popped up like how the heck did he get in my house lol? He was like, let's go and I have no idea where he was taking me. Got outside in my pj's with some clothes to wear and saw Mymy, Td in the car lol. 

We went and picked up Pumba then headed to the Nook's in Jindalee to eat but sadly, it was closed so we ate Pizza Capers. I didn't eat since I don't wanna spend me money and they offer me to eat but my mind was set to not eating so I didn't :)

After having dinner, we headed back to mine and chilled before the rest of the youthies came. Had a meeting for tomorrow since we are gonna be selling ! After the meeting finished, some chilled at mine and talked. After everyone left, Hoa and I went to le Gym to get le 6-abs (Anh Son way of saying 6-packs :L )

Time to sort out the Thieu Nhi Money for tomorrow Tet !

No comments:

Post a Comment