Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bad Girl

I am coming future meee ! 
---------------------------------------------
Nothing excited happened today. I did quite alot of work at Tafe today since the teacher gave us four hours to work on our assignment. Normally, I would go home if he told me that but I stayed and got alot done :) Even though my partner, Leon wasn't there, I managed to do alot :) Yay ! 

I worked really hard at the gym today :)  So proud of myself ! I've been slacking alot ! Need to get back into shape asap ! GO HARD OR GO HOMEEEE ! It rained today :) Yaaay ! My car is clean again hahaha ! 
There's alot of work for me to do tomorrow but I have a feeling, I might get lazy and don't do much ! Gotta get everything done tomorrow so I don't last minute it again :L 

Today is a day of hard work I must saaay ! Well, not really hard work but I weren't that lazy which is a good thing for meee :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment