Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Umbreon


---------------------------------------------------------------------
06/05/2013 - Monday

Woke up early and went for a Jog with Mymy. We ran for 6.4 km's without stopping :) Sooo goood ! Came home and drove dad to work. Did most of my chores then I suddenly fell asleep while watching anime. After gym, Randy and I dropped by Myvy's place since it was on the way. We were meant to be there for 5 mins but we ended up for 2 hours.... LOL We just sat in my car and talked for ages. She also gave the car a test drive then I drove around. Good chill sesh :) 

07/05/2013 - Tuesday

Parking at tafe makes my car so dirty :( All that sand and dust at the car park :( I hate you ! Get off of my car ! It was a long day at tafe today but I managed to pull through and kept myself awake :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment