Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Never Lover Boy


-----------------------------------------------
Went to pick up Daut during tafe since he wanted to come visit us and find out more information for this other course at tafe. We had an four hour exam and omg ! Most tiring and confusing exam ever ! It was open book and I was mostly on my phone most of the time since the teacher didn't really pay attention to us hehe. It was so boring and it was like a practice exam to see how we were going. My brain died after it though ! So much numbers and calculations ! 

Came home and had a quick dinner before heading to the dentist with the family. While waiting for my brother to be done, Daddy and I walked around Warrigal Square. So many asians haha. Just like another Sunnybank. After the dentist, we took all the car to pour petrol since it was cheap and yaaay ! Daddy paid for my petrol :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment