Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Leafeon


----------------------------------------
Woke up today and realised I start tafe late today :L Drove mummy out to Inala since she needed to go to Doc's so I decided to get a hair cut while waiting. Came home and did the chores and cleaned my room roughly again. roughly = just chuck everything in the wardrobe :L 

While cleaning, I found my sexy car from my childhood and omg ! It's the same car as the my car hahaha ! They are both Toyota Celica ! Bodykit is kinda the same. Same colour too ! Is this a coincidence? My uncle gave me this toy car for one of my Birthday's. I really loved it back then ! Went to tafe after and omg ! It was so boring but I managed through ! Listened to like 1/4 of it though :( It's just waii too boring ! 

Went over to Vi's to drop off something but I ended up giving her a ride to Vivian's place.


^ Toy Car  
 
^ My car

1 comment: