Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bad Grades


---------------------------------------------------
I got woken up really early today cause Anthony came over early in the morning. When I woke up, I felt like I have a hangover even though I didn't drink anything last night :( Rest and bumed awhile before heading to Thieu Nhi. When I got there, I was told to go shopping with Anh Phap at Inala to get some drawing equipment for the kids today since we will be doing some fun activities today. 

We bumped into Hoa out there who was buying drinks out there. Class today was fun since I got my kids to colour in some photos then draw what ever they like about Thieu Nhi. Some even drew me but I looked ugly with a big head :L Cutie kids ! 

Afterward, we had a class photo which was cute since my class is small :) We also had a full Thieu Nhi Group Photo which was good since we haven't had one in ages ! After Thieu Nhi, a couple of us headed out to Inala for lunch then the Ky Yeu Team headed back to mine to finish their cover for the book. I was also invited into this group :( NUUUU ! More work to do now ! 

We had to go to church again cause my parents are making me. So I dragged the others down with me muhahahaa ! It was Long Chua Thoung Xot church so it was kinda long. Afterward, we volunteer and help them pack up ! Thieu Nhi is sacrificing their precious time again ! Goodwork guys ! After the good work out packing things up for them, we went back to doing the book cover and shirt design ! We combined my Ben Sherman Polo with my Mossimo singlet to get the perfect shirt design :) Yaay ! Go team ! 

Later on during the night, I went to Sang's Birthday Dinner at Goong ! It was alright. Good catch up with everyone ! After the feed, a couple of guys headed to Berry Me for dessert then home. Didn't really spend a long night out :) Feels good to be home early once :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment