Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Play Hard


----------------------------------------
Today was a somewhat productive day :) Got told to go get my medicine in the valley so I went. Bumped into Thien this morning and we caught the bus to city together. When I got off, I was so hungry so I stopped by Mos Burger and ate alone :( hahaha I am used to eating alone now. Also, I went into this phone store and managed to get this tempered glass phone protector screen for my phone. It's so awesome ! You can keep hitting it and it doesn't break ! 

Met my herbalist and he gave me the dosh of herbs :) On the way home, I bumped into Mande at the bus stop and we caught the bus home together. I chilled at Inala for awhile before I headed home to watch anime. While watching, I went over to Mande and drove her car to Uni since she needed to hand in her assignments. Afterward, we went on the hunt for food and just had chips. It wasn't that great :( Also bumped into Hong for abit. 

On the way home, we stopped by Hannah's place to pick up Mande's sister, Pheobe then a quick stop by the petrol station to fuel up :) I managed to clean my room up abit tonight :) Work tomorrow :( Arghh but I have to ! Might study abit out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment