Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Got You


-----------------------------------------
Work was pretty boring today :( I died multiply times ! And I felt so sick today ! But after I got home, I felt so much better for some reason :) I started on some work for the Ky Yeu Book for Thieu Nhi until I was asked out. I was so tempted to go that I ended up going :( I picked up Vivian and Van and we headed to Van's place so he could get change. Then we asked Jason to come along but we had to wait until he finished church so we chilled at Zarraffa's for abit before headed to the church. 

On our way to Sunnybank, we bumped into Ai-van's and followed her car to Market Square :L We walked around Market Sqaure and we didn't even know what to do so we drove over to Town's plazza to watch a movie but then we decided to eat at Coco Jungle then spent the whole night at Funhouse ! It was pretty fun :) 

Just got home and now it's time to cram all this work ! Gotta finish it by tomorrow ! Hope all goes well ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment