Thursday, May 1, 2014

Coffee Shop Love


----------------------------------------
I drove up to Uni today cause I only had a prac and didn't want to waste time on the bus. I got woken up early so I thought of going up there earlier than I have planned. It was a good thing I left earlier ! I was stuck in traffic from the temple in Oxley to PA hospital ! I hate traffic so much ! and especially in a manual car :( 

I arrived at my prac ten minutes before it was time to do our lab. I had the same partner as last time :) Yaaay ! The prac was somewhat fun and we managed to finish early :) I came home and pretty much rest before I start my battle against my assignments. I've a prediction that this battle will last for two nights. The battle started around in the afternoon and as I am typing this, the battle is raging furiously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment