Thursday, May 1, 2014

Settle Down


--------------------------------------------
The battle was fought last night and I have loss :( I fell asleep ! But the war hasn't ended yet, I have tonight to win ! On the morning bus to uni, I met Tam and we had a good catch up :) It was good ! When we got off the bus at the city, Elisa came up to me and told me about this lady on the bus.... it was creepy ! I looked at her and she was just following us and standing still.... staring at us with hate or something. She might have been racist... i don't know :( It was freaky !  

Walked to the city and went to S block to study by myself until Leon and Gary came. Leon and I skipped all our classes and just did our assignment up at uni. Alot of work was done :) On the bus home, I bumped into Vi. We went shopping around at Inala before I took her home. 

Cha Truc came back to Brisbane and he visited my family :) I still like him ! I got one assignment done ! Another to go ! I CAN DO THIS ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment