Monday, May 12, 2014

Que Sera


--------------------------------------------------------------------
10/05/2014 - Saturday

Work was alright today. Linda came out to chilled with me for awhile and we also went around Inala shopping :L Later on during the night, I picked up my cousins and headed over to Vi's to celebrate her 18th Birthday with her. When I got there, her mum made Thang and carried stuff out. I came to eat not work :/ 

I came home to drop my car home and met up with Kien, Linda and Vy and went back to the party just because I wanted to drink :L The party was somewhat fun-ish towards the end. Thang invited some of the Underdog and we had some fun kara sesh ! Also met David ! He a bartender ! So cool ! He made us drinks which was actually nice ! 

Later on during the night, I drank with Vi's dad for ages ! We had a good talk :) I cabbed home with David and Kien and home I went to Ko ! 

11/05/2014 - Sunday

I woke up feeling so tired :( It was Mother's Day today so everyone did activities to make something for their mum :) After Thieu Nhi, I went to visit my grandparents at the cemetery with my family. Also visited Tuannie :) After the visit, I went to DFO to shop and bumped into Nam and his family :L We went shopping together and I also bumped into Chi Quynh :L So many people here at the same time ! 

I went to church at night and I had to carry the gifts up. Also handed out roses to all the mothers in church :) Have a happy day to all the mothers in the world ! You have taken care of your family to the best ! You mothers, are one of a kind ! 

Afterward, my family took my mum out to dinner at Slik Road. It was so fancy ! The food was quite good too ! We ordered by using and iPad ! Wow ! The technology there is amazing ! 

12/05/2014 - Monday

Woke up and decided I should clean my wardrobe ! I half finished cleaning it and got lazy :( For lunch, I ate at O'Toolies with Randy and food was still yummy ! We then decided to go shopping at Indooroopilly and holy ! It's so amazing now ! The refurbishment is so good ! There are so many stores there now and everything looks so nice ! After our shopping spree, we decided to go to DFO airport for more shopping ! Got more stuff ! Damn ! Hopefully I won't be shopping anymore until I save up enough money again. 

I dropped by Vivian's place to give her phone back to her. It was really easy to fix her phone :) Came home and rested up and preparing myself for some study tomorrow ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment