Saturday, June 22, 2013

Alakazam


-------------------------------------
21/06/2013 - Friday

Work was really really boring and cold. I couldn't even feel my feet since it was all wet from the rain :( I pretty much sat there all day since there was barely any customers :( only like 20 came into the store.

After work, I was just chilling at home then suddenly, Johnnie, Tracy and her Grandmother came over to have a meeting at mine. Why mine? LOL Johnnie wanted to go watch World War Z so I went along with him. First of all, we drove to woolies to get snacks then we went back to his place to get his phone since he forgot it there. We parked outside on his driveway and he rushed inside the house while I was just sitting on the passenger seat waiting. I saw a cop car drove past then 10 seconds later, the cop car came back and stopped right next to our car. 

They shone a torch at me then drove up abit then got off and came towards me. I couldn't pull the window down since the car wasn't on so I opened the door and the cop officer asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just waiting for my mate to get his phone. (I am just waiting for a mate :L ) He then asked to see my ID so I gave it to him and he then asked me if I am robbing this house since it wasn't my house... zzz sighh. Johnnie came out while I was talking to them and they even asked what Johnnie was doing. They checked Johhnie ID and looked at the address on his ID and the address on the house. 


They then said sorry since they were suspecting us of robbing or something. We drove off but the cop car was in front and we saw them do a Uturn so we kept driving forward. After like 30 seconds when Johnnie got close to my house. The same cop car pulls us over again.... WTF ! And I was like, you didn't speed right Johhnie and he said, nup ! An officer came out and asked us that he was suspecting us of something. And we told him, your mate in the car just checked us like 30 seconds ago. And his face like like, really?

He said, "Was this the same car? Stay here for awhile until I confirm it. He walked back to the car and asked the other cop then came back and he was like, "oh sorry mate, Lack of sleep"..... WTF LACK OF SLEEP!? Why are they still doing their jobs when they have lack of sleep? Sighhh, I thought cops was cooler than this ! 


He was so ashamed LOLOL Just by looking at his face when he said sorry hahaha. We went back to mine to pick up my brother then off to Brown Plains to watch World War Z :) There wasn't much people in the cinemas since it was Brown Plains :) The movie was pretty worth watching :) VMAX Yeee Boii ! It has a good story line :) Funny ish at times too ! Tis was good ! 

After the movie, we came outside and holy crap ! It was soo foggy ! I thought it was smoke at first but it was just bloody dense as fog. 

22/06/2013 - Saturday

Work was alright today. Didn't play much on my phone but I played with little Long alot LOL. We played cards like most of the day. Even played memory haha haven't played that in so long ! Gave him a pen but it was the electical shocking pen and he got shocked. We went outside to the Chinese Chess place and told this man who was playing chess that the pen is not working, could he fix it. He pressed it then Baam ! "Fck" LOL he even said that and jumped off his chair ahahaha. 

I am meant to be studying for my Big Youth Test tomorrow so I could become an official teacher but meh, I aren't gonna be a true teacher :L Too much work to do is I become one :) DT for Lyfeee brahh ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment