Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Folium


Happy Birthday Grandpaaaa ! 
Hope you have a great Birthday Party up there with most of your family ! Your family down here misses chuuu ! 
---------------------------------
Today was the one day I didn't have to drive my daddy to work so I planned to sleep in but :( mummy woke me up to drive Cha Ho to the train station..... I wanted my sleeeep ! Help dad mow the lawn and omg ! There was a snake while mowing so I got my dad to come and kill it ! There were also huge as lizards around ! 

After mowing, I did mah chores then got picked up by Mymy. We went to Harvey Norman and Good Guys for cardboard's but they didn't have any big ones :( Went into Bunnings to get some equipment's for camp :) 

Dropped by Oxley Centre and got a cheesecake from the Sara Lee store :) We drove to Vy's place to pick her up but she wasn't at home so we decided to go look at some display home. Omagosh ! They are so nice and modern ! I want a home now ! We went inside the AusHomes houses and they are awesome ! I know what kind of houses I want to live in now :) 

Went back and got Vy and we headed out to Inala to get a few stuff. Met Nam there and chilled for abit. Came home and did more chores. Walked over to Trung Tam and met Phap there. Did some checking of the stuff Thieu Nhi had and we also cleaned the cupboards abit. 

We went back to mine to do abit on the gate. Our idea works :) Yaaay ! Just gotta finish making it now. Later on at night, I went to Vincent's Grandpa mass :( I hope he's doing okay since his grandma just pass away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment