Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ignis


------------------------------------------
In the morning, I was woken up to drive Cha Ho to the train station. Came home and studied abit for my big exam. Went and did it and it was okay LOL. I am pretty sure I pass though. After the exam, I finalize most of the assignments and stuff that I needed to do. Just another exam tomorrow and I gotta hand in the assignment and I am doneee for this semester :) Yaaaay ! 

After having dinner with my family at home, I got called over to my uncle place to fix his net, sadly, I couldn't fit it so I took my cousin over to my place so he could finish off his assignment. Hannah came afterward and picked me up to go watch Fast 6 :) It was just Me, Hannah, Ronnie, Mande and Tony.

We got to Sunnybank quite early so we ate Ramen and had Berry Me. I didn't eat any ramen since I've already had dinner but dessert is something I will always eat :) Fast 6 started and omg, the ads was boring but some of the trailers for the new movie is really good ! So many movies that I HAVE TO WATCH ! 

Fast 6 wasn't the best Fast and Furious movie but it was pretty goood ! Funny also ! Worth watching :) On the way home, we were trying to be Fast and Furious in the car hahaha.

Can't wait until tomorrow finishes aye ! Holidays ! Here I come for ya ! Get ready for the Lamatorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment