Monday, June 17, 2013

Tenebris

------------------------------
Today I woke up feeling so crappy ! I think I am sick :( Got woken up by daddy and had to drive him to work. When I got home, I decided to do something productive so I counted the money for Thieu Nhi. I got abit side tracked and watched anime until Td came over to pick me up to go to Zarraffa's Coffee. We tried the tea's there and it tasted quite good :) Also talked to the boss there and handed in our resume ! Now, all we gotta do is wait four weeks and see if we get in :) Hopefully ! Both of us get the job !

We were hungry so we had a chiko roll and some potatoes gems at the Fish n Chip store in Richlands. Such a good day to sit out in the sun :) Came home and I watched more anime and fell asleep :( At night, I decided to blog in the other two's blogs I have. Felt good to finally use them again :) Also, decided to go back to drawing :) Drew Kairi from Kingdom Hearts <3
Hope everyone is studying hard for their exams and goodluck !!


No comments:

Post a Comment