Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ass Back Home

What the coconut thing looked like

 What is really inside of it.
 -----------------------------------
After Youth group we headed to Inala to eat/drink/chill. We split up into two groups. The oldies and the youngies. Oldies went to Pho 99 to eat while we went to Maccas and BBT. Mymy and I went around all the supermarket to search for a certain drink. Didn't find it but I found this coconut drink that was in a toy plastic coconut. I was tempted to buy it because of it cuteness. It didn't taste that good, just tasted like coconut water. After I drank it I cracked the coconut open and found out that there was a popper in it. Turns out I have been drinking out of a popper that I could have got for $1 cheaper. So the plastic coconut thing was $1. I was scammed bro.

Afterward we met up for Sugar cane drink then chilled. Then Thang and I went to Toan's to rest/play since I didn't want to go home to do my English.

Came home and still didn't do English. Looks like it's time to start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment