Sunday, November 13, 2011

My reason


 ----------------------------------
Went to youth group and I kinda loss my voice. Had to yell out "Quiet Please" so many timess since the my students was being so noisy and off track. Played Simon said with them and I made them say "Lam is awesome" YAY ! I just found out I'm really awesome now muhahaha. Took them outside for some training but then we only did a bit and they were all saying can we play games then I was like fine alright. They all wanted to play bush rush in the sun and I was like no, it's so hot today we are not gonna play. I didn't want the kids to get dehydrated so I brought them back into my special room which have aircon YAYERS. Went home and just spent my boring day sleeping/lappy. Last exam tomorrow and I'm completely winging it. Not gonna study for it one single bit. Hopefully I will do fine but I doubt it since this is like the hardest exam out of all the exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment