Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Be My Baby Dance


---------------------------------------
Went shopping with my dad for awhile then headed out to Inala. Stayed at my aunt's shop for some time so my uncle could take a nap. Saw Randy out there hunting for jobs but he got rejected by the pho's restrurant cause they said he couldn't see when he is cooking.

Met Td out there and went around looking for stuff we can use for our game that we need to prepare for Funfest (Youth group festival for the kids). We got bored so we called Mymy and Thang to go over to Thang place. Got over there and played around. Decided to have a dance practice night tonight so we called everyone to go over to Mymy place at 6:30. When I got home from Thang place, daddy mad me work on the garden. Had to dig and dig and carry stuff. So tiring since it was so humid today. Thang and Td came over to my place later on and chilled. Went to St Marks Christmas Concert and met Hoa and Huy. Stayed there for abit then headed to Mymy's.

So the Dance consisted of Me, Thang, Td, Linda, Mymy and Ai-van.
Since Thang, Td and I already knows the tuting of Lucifer, we had to teach the girls. They were so bad and slow. Took us guys like 10-20 mins to learn it by ourself while the girls took like an hour and a half. Learnt a bit more of boyfriend then we just chilled and youtubeed shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment