Thursday, November 17, 2011

INGHAM 4 LYFE


-------------------------------
So at school today we had this talk about driving and peer pressure and the consequences of a crash. Afterward we had our rehearsal for tomorrow graduation. 

So today after school I went home and took a nap. Had a dream. It was about me and a few friends after school today, we went to Subway to eat. After we ate we squished 6 people into the car to head to Inala. On there way there and since we had that driving program thingo we joked around saying "oh we better put our seat belts on, My gut is telling me to get out. Lemme out, I need to vomit, etc and etc." Turns out the friend that was driving turned too fast and crashed into a pole and tree when he was turning. It was a very sharp turn and everyone in the car was like oh shit, oh shit, SHIT!

He was under peer pressure and tired to be cool but it turns out our life was almost taken away. Six lives was almost taken away lucky we had a second chance. We all learnt our lessons. Luckily we came out with very very minor injuries. All the people in the neighbor hood came out and we were scared that the cop would come so 2 of us walked to Inala while me and the other 4 stayed. 

The people who came out to look at the crash was so nice asking us if we were injured and if we need help. So I stayed back with the other three until the tow man came to pick the car that wasn't able to drive anymore. We had talks about why would we do this stupid thing and crash and the talk about the driving talk today didn't help us, instead it did the opposite thing of helping us. It made us crash by joking around about it.

Stayed there for like 2 hours waiting for parents and the tow man to arrives. We were like what happens if the two fireman came and said something like "Didn't I see you today and weren't you the doctor?" LOL Afterward we all went home. Then Kapow, I woke up and it was all just a dream but it seems so realistic. I thought everything really did happened to me. My head started to hurt abit when I woke up dunno why though.Luckily this is all a dream, felt so real man. I don't want  to have this kind of dream again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment