Friday, November 4, 2011

Ready to go

 --------------------------------------
Went to a family dinner thingo at Buffet Garden at Sb. We just ate and ate as usual. I was bored and decided to pull a prank on the family. So what I did was went to the counter and asked for a cake. I told them that it was my uncle birthday and asked them to bring a cake for him. The birthday song came up and a lady with the cake misplaced my uncle for Liem HAHAHAHA. I lol'ed so hard. Everyone one at the table was like "is it really your birthday Liem? " When it's really isn't his brithday LOL. I mucked around too much nowdays. Then I overheard my uncle talking to the family about revenge on me by getting me a cake so I decided to bring all the kids to Funhouse and look after them. HAHAHA My awesome escape worked. 

Went around Funhouse and played as usual then walked around shopping. Went into Kmart (Cause it was the only store that was still open) and went looking for a new shoe. Went to the shoe sections, and the men sizes was way to huge for me.... :( so I went to the kids sections and they were too small for me, again :( so I had to go to the girls sections and buy a shoe from there. Why must my feet be sooo small? WHY!? At least the shoe looks like a boy and girl shoe. Was gonna plan to get more things but the parents called and told us that it was home time. So home we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment