Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to the Memories


 --------------------------------
After youth today, Thang, Hoa, Td, Anh Khoa and Johnnie rock up at Pumba's place party but there were so many people there so Thang, Hoa, Td and I decided to go shopping at DFO for a bit. Went around all the cool stores and bought matching tee and thongs. I was there bank since they didn't have money. Spent like $100 on all four of us. Went back to Pumba's and had a feast at leftovers since most of the people left. We were called the "Vacuum" to clean up the leftovers HAHA. Afterward they came back to my house to chill but Hoa and Td fell asleep on my bed and  Thang and I played Street Fighter. Went to a Family Dinner at Shangrila. It was alright then we went to Market Square for desserts and home we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment