Thursday, February 27, 2014

Early Start

8am Crew Yo ! 
---------------------------------------
Woke up super duper early for uni :( I HATE EARLY 8AM STARTS ! Before I got on the bus at Inala, The bus driver said the bus broke down cause something is wrong with the suspension so he called for another replacement bus that came after like 10 mins. The bus came and yaaay ! Free bus ride :) Lonely bus ride by myself but music can solve anything ! I got off at the Matter Hospital and was told to wait for Randy, Thien and Vy who were on a bus behind mine. 

They came and we walked accross the Goodwill Bridge together. Thien and I had the same lecture and omg, it was so boring ! That full two hours with a five minutes break in between killed me :( After the lecture, I met up with Randy, Lynn and Myvy and we ate abit together before heading to the study room that Tien booked out. Hannah was there already, studying by herself LOL. Chilled there for abit before I headed off to my Tutorials which was alright. Made two new friends there :) 

One of the guy loved Final Fantasy like me and another was another Vietamese guy who talked to me after the Tute ended. He's so small and he seems cool to chill with ! I went back to the studying room and chilled there for an hour and a half, tried to do some studying but Randy disrupt me alot LOL. Hong, Tien and Jenna came by afterward and we just chilled/study. 

At like 1ish, Myvy, Tien, Lynn, Jasmine and myself went to go eat at "Funny Funny" It was a Korean Resturant and the food was decent for the price. We walked back to the bus stop then Myvy and I caught the bus back home. Got to Inala and I got off and thorught the whole bus trip, I didn't know Cindy Nguyen was sitting behind me :L I was like omg ! Wow ! Drove her home and home I went after ! 

Didn't really do much at night, was meant to go Games night at Ronnie but I ended up going for a jog with mummy and daddy at Trung Tam with the Church Community. Another lecture tomorrow that I don't feel like going but I am dedicated in my studies this year ! No more slacking off ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment