Friday, February 14, 2014

Family, Be mine !


-----------------------------------
Happy Valentine guys ! I spent my special day with work today ! She was so boring but then again, she has money and she is willing to give me money if I stayed with her :) During spending time with "Work" I had to leave her and go to see another bitch. Her name was Centrelink ! I hate that bitch ! Always calling me to go see her for nothing. 

After I saw her, she said she was sorry and that she wasn't meant to make an appointment with me and I could go ! Wtf, I waited for her for like 30 mins ! Zzzz. Anyhow, work was boring today ! 

Came home and pretty much chilled. Got a couple of invites from Forever alone boys calling me to come out and spent the night with them but I felt like staying home so I rejected their offers. Also got an offer from Randy and TP to chill with them too and drink but nope ! Stayed home :)

 Later on at like 9ish, I got a text from Randy saying that he's drunk and needs a lift home. I came over and he wasn't drunk at all ! Made me leave my house ! Whyyy!? That was their only plan to get me to come over to TP's to chill with theeem ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment