Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Medley


--------------------------------
Today seems pretty productive :) Mande, Ronnie and myself bus'ed it to the University to hand in our TTCP forms. It was really fast ! They took me around a small tour to places and told me about stuff that I should know ! Thank you for the advice on how to live the uni lifee ! Afterward, we went to visit Anthony at Chatime and bought drinks there ! He surprised us with a few unique recipes. 

Had cheap Japanese Lunch before Ronnie and I headed up to Funhouse to play while Mande went to get her valentine day gift. It was a fun/chill/third wheeling day. I came home and took a quick nap again :( I needa stop taking naps so I could adjust to uni life faster ! No more nappies for you Lammie ! 

Anthony came over during the night and we decided to go to gym but before that, we headed over to Nam's to grab something. When we arrived, we bumped into Hiep there who is also going over there to grab something :L Chilled there for awhile until Vi came :L Wow ! So many people going over to Nam's placeee ! 
 Tomorrow is Valentine daaaay ! and guess what!? I will be spending it with a special someone ! I will tell you tomorrow hehe ! That someone name starts with W and her last night starts with a G. Unique name aye ! Maybe, it's her nickname ! 

1 comment:

  1. Wang. You're spending valentines with your wang, Don't worry, guys. I figured it out. I'm a genius.

    ReplyDelete