Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Come Up


-------------------------------------------
Yaay ! Finally a day to rest at home ! A day off but I did some study when I woke up :) It was some good study too ! During studying, I got a text from Centrelink telling me to come and renew my Health care card... omg ! Why ! Not at this time but I needed my Health care card for my surgery next month so I went. Waited and waited again and again and finally it was my turn ! All I did was filled my name on the form and tick no for everything cause I don't have a partner or any source of income :L 

I came home and made a sandwich for lunch cause mummy said it was free for all during lunch. Gotta make myself food ! I was meant to study again but I had Treasurer stuff to sort out before tonight's meeting. While I was halfway through doing it, I went and picked Randy up and we went shopping at Dfo. I got new runners ! We browse around alot of shops trying stuff on. It was fun :) 

I came home and went back to treasurer business until I was finally done for 2014 report :) I gotta fix up 2013 report soon though. I've been to slack to do last year business. I had dinner at home with mah family then it was time to go to the meeting. Meeting was long and intense but it was worth it ! We talked through alot of stuff with the priest and we also failed at attempting to have mass every second week :( Gotta adapt to the new changes now and now, there is more work to do :( 

Afterward, we headed over to KFC cause ya know ! It was Cheap Tuesday ! The line was insane and waiting was long but our chicken came out :) While eating, we saw this lady car stopped functioning while she was in the drive through lane so we came out and help her push her car back into the parking spot and also try to fix her car. My hands got so dirty and black :( But at least my good deed for the day is done :)

Uni tomorrow and it's going to be my first ever prac and assessment. Hopefully I will do well in it :) Hope me luck guys ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment