Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Take Me Higher


----------------------------------
Last minute called into work today. It was really quiet so I spent the whole day reading manga there ! I love my iPad ! I can download manga at home and read them at work :) Mande and Pheobi came out and visit me for abit then I went back to my manga reading. Was reading all of Kingdoms and it was good ! Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

I called for a Ban Ky Thuat Meeting tonight at my house to just tell everyone in the group what they would be expected to do and what they need to do for the upcoming weeks. Everyone came which was good :) Some came late though zzz The meeting went well since it was only the basic information meeting. 

I have work tomorrow again which means I don't have any days off this week :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment