Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Feel


----------------------------------------
I had my very first prac at Uni today and it was alright. Lots of work done and I managed to get a 6.5/7 which is still good ! Wanted that 7 though. After the prac, I walked to the city to get Mos Burger to eat since I was craving it. Walked all the way back to Uni and studied with Leon in Sblock Level 5. It was a full computer room there with people playing LoL, DoTA, WoW and Yugioh :L We studied and did half of our quiz :) 

Tai, Oscar and Vinh came later and they played Yugioh with each other online :L It was funny ! Randy came a while later then we all left to go to the city. The other guys went to eat while Randy and myself went home since we weren't hungry. I didn't do much tonight, just chilled and watch movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment