Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wolf is Stupid


WHY!?
------------------------------------
Woke up really early to go to my 8am start today but after getting ready, I weren't in my mood to do anything so I skipped it and studied abit at home before I headed up to Uni for my tutorials. The tutorials was so boring and I didn't eat anything all day ! 

After I finished all my classes with Leon, I went up to the study room that someone booked out for the Corinda kids :L It's good to be together with a group of friends :) Reminds me of high-school :L We were there for awhile before we all left and headed home. 

Oh and the rain today was cray cray ! Good thing I brought my umbrella with me today :) It's starting to get cold nowdays which means, new clothings to wear :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment